Join the Market Leader
- The Average Gross Sales for a CertaPro Painters Business was $700,323 in 2011. Up from $643,577 in 2010 and $549,215 in 2009*
- Ranked #1 in franchisee satisfaction in Franchise Business Review home service category.**
- Ranked #1 by Entrepreneur magazine in a category we established.
- Awarded Best Overall Franchise in 2011 by the Canadian Franchise Association, and a Gold Medal recipient for franchisee satisfaction.
- Distinguished as a military friendly franchise by GI Jobs Magazine in 2010 & 2011.
- Recognized in Franchise Direct's Top 100 Global Franchises of 2012.
- The largest residential and commercial painting franchise in North America leading the market.
- Redefining service in an industry estimated at over $40 billion.
North America's Most Referred Painting Company
In business, reputation is king. Since 1992, our customers have made the CertaPro brand the most trusted, most referred and most reliable in the industry. Our name is synonymous with excellence, a position we've earned through the hard work of our franchisees and their commitment to redefining the home service industry.
CertaPro franchisees enjoy the stability and solid standing that comes from a well known, reputable brand.
Best in Class Operations
As a CertaPro franchise owner you manage the business while your crews do the painting. You do not need to have experience in the painting business to operate a CertaPro Painters franchise. Our training and ongoing support programs are the result of best practices gathered from hundreds of franchisees over the last 20 years.
We have a value set that defines our business; at the core of it is a simple principle: deliver what you promise. We'd like to start delivering on our promise to you, fill out the form below to learn about how a CertaPro Painters franchise can transform your future.