The Interface Financial Group IFG 50/50 Franchise
IFG provides short-term working capital to small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at a discount. Invoice discounting is sometimes referred to as ‘spot factoring’.
Opportunities available throughout the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and the Republic of Ireland
Your capital working for you
- IFG provides short-term working capital to small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at a discount.
- IFG 50/50 Franchisees work primarily with small, expanding companies that find it difficult to attract conventional funding.
- IFG 50/50 Franchisees earn an above-average return on their working capital.
- IFG Clients can convert an invoice, due in 30 – 45 days, into a “cash-on-delivery” sale, and that means immediate cash for them!
IFG 50/50 franchisees only do transactions that are syndicated 50/50 with IFG, the franchisor, and that means less working capital required to fund transactions. IFG does the bulk of the due diligence and the ‘paperwork’ for the transactions; and IFG 50/50 franchisees will concentrate their efforts on building the referral relationships – they do the ‘people work’. A very innovative leverage program has also been introduced to allow franchisees to grow their capital even faster, effectively using ‘other people’s money’.
Unmatched Franchise Opportunity for you!
IFG has been in the invoice discounting business since 1972, and is a market leader providing an alternative funding source for small business with its in-demand financial service. With over 40 years of experience in the business, Interface provides franchisees with a proven system, thorough training, a comprehensive risk management program and a management team with 400+ years of combined financial service experience – just a call away!
Outstanding ROI • Low Overhead • Portable • Professional
- Earn an above-average return on your working capital
- Start with a modest amount of working capital and increase it as your business grows
- No store front to lease, rent or maintain – work from your home office
- No inventory or specialized equipment to purchase and maintain
- No employees to hire, manage, or fire
- Want to spend winters in a warm climate and summers in a cool climate? It’s easy to do with IFG
- Want to relocate? It’s easy to do with IFG – This is a non-territorial franchise
- Work only in the business-to-business environment
- Work with local companies – there’s no extensive travel
- Work professional hours – think “banker’s hours”
IFG 50/50 franchisees come from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience
But they all have the following traits in common:
- Sales & Marketing – able to network, build, and maintain relationships with professional referral sources
- Excellent communicators – verbal & written
- Decision makers – capable & timely evaluation of data
- Problem solvers – proactive & creative within proven guidelines
- Self-Disciplined – taking the initiative, building & following the plan, willingness to work ‘smart’ rather than hard, and an established work ethic
- A strong business background – the ability to grasp financial issues is an important ingredient for success. However, it is not a requirement that IFG franchisees have a background in finance — a strong business background is the “foundation” of a successful IFG franchisee.